Yard Drainage Contractors You Can Trust
If you’re planning to have any work done to your outdoor drainage, it’s important to choose yard drainage contractors that you can trust. Drainage systems are a vital part of keeping your home dry and free of damaging moisture and water. So when you need to protect often your largest investment, why choose anyone but the best?
French Drain Man has 35 years of experience in the drainage industry. That experience and drive to continually improve has made us the leader and innovator in outdoor drainage. When you want it done right the first time, give French Drain Man a call at 248-505-3065.
Drainage Services We Provide
It’s not just our experience and innovation that set us apart from other contractors. It’s the wide array of drainage services that we offer our customers. Some services that we provide are:
- Burying downspouts
- Building roof runoff systems
- French drain systems
- Yard drain systems
- Sump pump discharge lines
- Digging ponds
- Sewer Lines replaced and repaired
Our drainage experts can help you with basically anything related to outdoor drainage.
Best Techniques and Drainage Materials
Our three and a half decades of experience have taught us what materials will make a drainage system last forever and which ones will cause it to have an expiration date. We pride ourselves on using only the best drainage materials for our installs.
- The Best Fabrics: We use non-woven textile geofabric that is double punched. That’s the same fabric that MDOT uses for their underground drainage, so it’s built to last.
- High Octane Drainage Pipe: FDM’s High Octane French Drain Pipe is the first and only pipe purpose-built specifically for yard drains.
- Custom Built Drainage Products: We started manufacturing our own drainage products out of necessity when we found out that the products on the market were not sufficient. We see the common pitfalls and continuously strive to improve the industry with quality products. First, our patented sump system provides layers of flood protection and extends the life of your sump pump with on-site water storage. Our most recent product, FDM’s Pop-Up Emitter 2.0, is an indestructible downspout drain that won’t allow any grass to grow over it and clog the point of discharge.
Choosing the wrong yard drainage contractor can result in costly repairs. The most common problems we see with other contractors’ drainage installations are due to them using the wrong materials.
- They skip using fabric—at your expense. Skipping this vital component of the drainage system is a cash grab for other contractors because they save money on materials and force consumers into reoccurring maintenance. A good French drain should last over 200 years!
- They use PVC instead of corrugated pipe. PVC is meant for indoor drainage, not yard drainage. PVC is superior indoors, but when it comes to the outdoors, its strength is its weakness. With PVC, there are three holes on the bottom of the pipe. Once PVC gets sediment in it, it plugs right away.Corrugated pipe on the other hand has holes 360 degrees all the way around to always provide water flow. During heavy rain and thunderstorms, corrugated pipes will literally flush out any sediment. It’s self-cleaning.
We don’t settle for anything less than the best at French Drain Man and you shouldn’t either!